Monday, September 15, 2008

Oktoberfest 120 in Pictures: Part III

As I told earlier, only my girl friends and I were able to enter the grounds to much of my horror. ^^ It really is no fun if you're still waiting for your other companions to get inside and you don't know if they'll be able to enter or you'll soon get out instead.

This is the rally-like crowd at the back entrance, where women were supposed to be carried over. (Ugh again for the memory.) This is also the throng of people where our male friends might be in. (Who can see through these people?) Ironic for the "Samahang Walang Katulad" slogan. Wahaha.


Here are some of the 12 guards who have a non-obvious mission, perhaps even to themselves. (I'm actually being nice here. XD) I don't know if the man at the right is the bouncer. :P At the back of the stall there was supposed to be the "exit." Another watda moment.


A close-up of the "exit" with some people thinking they were the ones being photographed. Haha. Pity the innocent plants trampled upon. Call 911!


Time's up again. Till next sarcastic episode. Hahaha.

Catch Oktoberfest 120 in Pictures:
Part IV - to be concluded

No comments:

Post a Comment