Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Power of Two


"So we're okay, we're fine
Baby, I'm here to stop your crying
Chase all the ghosts from your head
I'm stronger than the monster beneath your bed
Smarter than the tricks played on your heart
We'll look at them together then we'll take them apart
Adding up the total of a love that's true
Multiply life by the power of two"



To my kambal Lisa whose having a tough time now (and I know I'm part of the reason *sob*), I dedicate this post.

Despite the differences in our personalities, we've reached a closeness and openness rarely found nowadays. I truly cherish our friendship.

So before I cry over my mushiness, I always pray to God for your well-being and strength. I know it's difficult being you... though you don't share much of your problems. It's okay.

I'm sorry if I can't be with you now and share your joys, sorrows, complaints and kilig moments (haha). But you're always in my heart, remember that.

What's a few kilometers anyway? I'll bridge that if you need me.

Much love,
Kambal Nerissa

P.S. And stop being so mabait. Speak out! Hehe. May you also meet the man who'll see the true beauty you really are. Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment