Wednesday, February 14, 2007

explain to me again why i need a boyfriend

It's Valentines once more. I think I'm going to have a Valentine rally this time. I'm rebelling, I'm wearing my sarcastic green blouse: Explain to me Again why I need a boyfried. There. Explain. How sarcastic, ei? Joke.

Contrary to my blouse, I know the answer to that question. But I'm not waiting, anticipating. He'll come. At the right place, at the right time. No need to hasten things. A caterpillar won't become a beautiful butterfly if it would come out of its cocoon faster than it ought to be.

If having a lovelife means having a romantic partner, then I don't have a lovelife. I'm more content with having a life full of love from my family and friends. Cheesy that may be, I'm happy.

Happy Valentines! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment