Wednesday, November 22, 2006

i believe...

I believe in happily ever after but I also believe that the end lies in God's hands.
I believe in true love.
I believe that love would conquer all.
I believe in God.
I believe that God is my best friend among all my best friends.
I believe that you could only be happy when you do what you are passionate about.
I believe that there are a million hopeless souls in the world, needy of love and comfort.
I believe that prayers are answered but not in the exact packages that we asked for.
I believe in soulmates.
I believe that we could be better than what or who we are now.
I believe that we were breathed into life for a mission.
I believe that mission lies deep in our hearts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
inspired from I Believe by Jim R. Warda (Chicken Soup of the Soul Newsletter)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you believe in?

No comments:

Post a Comment