Thursday, January 11, 2007

HNY + i'm bored

Happy New Year!

I'm bored. Just not in the mood to post anything worthwhile but have nothing else to do while uploading pictures. I don't want to let the new year spirit not touch this blog so here, I'm posting someting.

My pictures are 2 years old already and I need to archive them. Most are taken here in the office. I've chronicled most of my moments in Apsmith. Thanks to Lisa's phone mostly. Here's a blast from the past (but taken from Art's lost phone :P).


What else? 2007. Year of the fire pig. I was born on a year of the pig also. 1983. I hope this year's good for me despite what Allan has told me. Sa bagay, we make our fate. We decide things for the betterment or worsening of our lives.

Last December I've forecasted that my life would make a twist this year. Let's see.

1 comment:

  1. "Sa bagay, we make our fate. We decide things for the betterment or worsening of our lives."

    - kahit anong year of the whatever pa yan, if you emit positive thoughts, you'll attract good things towards you.

    ( hindi na ako nagsusulat, pero hindi ibig sabihin hindi na ako nagbabasa ng mga entries mo ^_o )

    ReplyDelete