Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sbarro's New Half and Half

I was craving for a Chicago White pizza partnered with my favorite raspberry iced tea so I headed for Sbarro before trudging off to my errands.

When the cashier asked for my drink, I answered happily for a raspberry iced tea. But to my dismay, they didn't have any in their stock. Maybe she perceived my sadness because while she told me the drink selection - iced tea, lemonade and a new iced tea lite - she gave me a small cup of the last one so I can taste.

Well the lite part was true to its nature. It was iced tea without a lot of sugar. Anyway it was a bit bland for me so when I opted out, the cashier pointed me to another new drink – half-and-half - half iced tea, half lemonade.

I said yes right away without any misgivings and didn't even ask for a test sip. Luckily my instinct did me good for it was a complementing mix of both drinks and I enjoyed it.

Sbarro has never failed me and it will always be on my list of comfort food. Yum yum. ^^

4 comments:

  1. Sbarro's Baked Zitti!!!! –my favorite haha

    it's been a while since i lurked here, buhay pa pala :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lowell! Musta na? Di na nga to gano updated. Glad to know you still visit here.

      Delete
  2. Merhaba yazınızı çok beğendim çok güzel iyi çalışmalar dilerim. Benimde sitelerim hakkında sizden yardım bekliyorum. Eğer mümkünse ziyaretinizi beklerim.

    teknik tamir servis teknik tamir servis
    google yükseltme google yükseltme
    web tasarım ankara web tasarım ankara
    kameralı sohbet kameralı sohbet
    kepenk tamir servisi kepenk tamir servisi
    sıhhi tesisat sıhhi tesisat
    sıhhi tesisat sıhhi tesisat
    klima servisi klima servisi
    siteler ankara mobilya siteler ankara mobilya
    goodyear ankara bayi goodyear ankara bayi

    ReplyDelete