Monday, March 16, 2009

What inspires you to wake up each morning?

Just read Bo's recent article/newsletter. He says he's able to wake up at even 4am now because he chose to.

Seems apt with what I plan to do. Compared to my previous sleeping habits, I now rise earlier a few minutes before seven. Yeah I know it's no major feat for many but to me it's a great change from rising at noon. Hehe.

But now I plan to challenge myself more and rise earlier. I want to be able to take pictures again but I can't with my current schedule so rising early in the morning might solve this craving of mine. Let's see.

You can do anything you put your mind to. You're the one who limits your capabilities. What inspires you to get up and going? :)
***

For more updates, please subscribe to my feeds via email or RSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment