Saturday, December 6, 2008

Watch Pacquiao-Dela Hoya Dream Match Video

UPDATE 3: Congrats to Pacquiao for winning TKO! ^^

Here's a replay of the Dream Match. :)



Related Links:

UPDATE2: I found out that the broadcast from espnss wasn't live at all and I saw a better alternative as embedded below.

UPDATE: I found a live broadcast from espnss. You can watch it here! :)


***

I am currently in the process of searching for the live video streaming for tomorrow's dream match of Pacquiao and Dela Hoya.

(8:00 AM Philippine time but will be broadcasted on TV by 10AM. Then the rival channel will announce the winner while it hasn't been aired yet. :( Boohoo. Zero crime rate and zero traffic for that time here in the Philippines. :D )

I paid for my internet connection this afternoon and saw the poster for the pay-per-view for cable subscribers worth Php 700. Whoa. Win or lose, the two boxers are definitely winners in the money arena, ei? It's quite frightening to think that the youth, specifically the Filipino youth, might think of going into boxing for the fast cash. I'm not saying that boxing isn't good, but it definitely is dangerous. I remember Jessica Soho's report on boxing when one of the young boxers died on the ring. Tsk tsk tsk.

Anyway, so far my searches say that you can watch the match at teampilipinas.info also.

I tried to embed feu11's justin.tv. Let's see tomorrow if we can watch here. ^^

Waaah, read from feu11's chat that it won't show the live match tomorrow. I have to check the other links as well. :(


I'll update this post if and when I get other sources. There's a special report on GMA later so don't forget to watch it to hear Pacquiao's dramatic words: "This is the biggest event in my boxing career." :D

No comments:

Post a Comment