Monday, August 25, 2008

Shoe Size

This is actually a tag post (again). I'm so practicing procrastination these days. XD

Anyway, you can read (and grab, if you want) the tag below. I really have a difficult time thinking of people who'd actually do tags, without tagging the same people over and over again.

To answer the tag, my shoe size is 7 1/2 but since half sizes were phased out (I guess), I almost always get an 8. What's the problem with half sizes? :(

I have the biggest feet in the family. Only a half notch that is. Mama and Let are both size 7. They benefit when I buy sandals/shoes (though mostly sandals because I'm not a shoe person really).



This is my latest shoe buy, just bought this Russ pair this month because of the rainy season. I was tempted to buy original Crocs but as I've said in my previous post, I don't buy such expensive stuff. With more than Php 1,000 I'd rather buy Altec Lansing speakers than plastic shoes. Nevertheless, I didn't buy the imitation Crocs because I don't think they're durable enough. (And you think it's about piracy or something. Hehe.)

Thanks to Kwagoo for this. :)

{Start Copy}
What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?

Post a picture of your latest shoe buy.

Jenny and Belle
SAHMdom and Beyond
The Journey Continues…
Mommy Talks
The Shopaholic in Me
A Sweet Taste Of Life
Motherhood in a Nutshell
Home Sweet Blahhhs...
NER: Never Ending Resolve
{Your Blog Here}


Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.
{End Copy}

So how can I tag 7 1/2 women? *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment