Thursday, August 21, 2008

Love at First Sight


This is Fab's fault! Hehehe.

I'm so not kikay really. Really? Hehehe. Well, I'm an introvert fashionista. How can that be? I'm really into accessories and stuff but comfort and practicality has been too ingrained in my soul that I just love gazing at these kinds of stuff. And also because I get bored with it after a few months.

I must be totally in love with an item before I buy one. Or I desperately need to find an outfit for an event. Hehe.

Go, visit Claylettes and you'll surely find a sweet and yummy accessory that you (or your girl friends, if you're a guy) will love. Pray at the same time that it's not yet sold! (Every item is unique.)

What are you waiting for? Go! ^^

2 comments:

  1. o diba it's super cute? :) are you going to order one?

    ~Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I might ^^
    Thanks for the fab find talaga, Fab! ^^

    ReplyDelete