Thanks to Malditang Bunso for this tag. :)
Two words meme: this meme is different because it is up to the player to write his/her own words and give his/her own interpretations of these words. present 12 words that mean something and explain why.
Well, my twelve words will be the first twelve numbers! Haha. Let's count and connect...
1. One is for loneliness. Of course, you get that because if you're just one then you're alone. Yet, of course, I know being alone doesn't necessarily mean you're lonely. I am a good example of that because sometimes I enjoy being with myself only. :D
2. Two is for tango. What's that quote again? "It takes two to tango." But what does that truly mean? Literally, you can't dance tango without a partner. Hehehe. I think this quote can be applied to anything that deals with partnership, cooperation, and also teamwork, huh?
3. Three is for (Mother) Earth. Because three rhymes with tree. Shoot me. Hahaha. Go for the green revolution! ^^
4. Four is for Fantastic. The Fantastic Four! Shoot me again. :P
5. Five is for Family. I got used to the idea that the ideal number of family members should be five --- Father, Mother, Ate (eldest sister), Kuya (eldest brother) and Bunso (youngest child). That was my connotation in my elementary years and confirmed with a toothpaste jingle -- Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, how do you brush your teeth... (sung by the youngest child of course).
6. Six is for Sensuality. Change the i to e. ^^
7. Seven is for Heaven. Not because of 7th Heaven. (Though I liked that series. They're all grown up now! Huhu.) But because they say that seven is the number of God.
8. Eight is for Luck. (I should have posted this pala yesterday, no? 08.08.08) Eight is a lucky number to the Chinese. Yesterday was a fully-booked day, indeed. ^^
9. Nine is for (Playing) Cards. I don't gamble but I've had my memories of a Casino board game with Lucky Nine, Black Jack, and Roulette.
10. Ten is for Perfection. The whole numbers are completed by ten. The most famous listings should have a top ten. We rate things or people if they're a perfect ten. Ten seems to be very powerful, ei? :D
11. Eleven is for Mid-crisis. It's a little after the powerful ten, but less than the mighty 12 of the clock.
12. Twelve is for Christmas. Yey! On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me ~~~~
~@~Pink Heart Tags: A link love tag.
~Start Copy~This is another of those Linky Love games where you only have to tag 10 persons in one post, but still there is no actual limit (you can tag more if you want!). Once tagged, you have to copy paste the link in this post, and make them grow!Do not delete any of the links and be honest to yourself!
BennyLiew, RamblingMoo, Mum & Kids In Wonderland, Judelittle, Our mini blogsphere, Rooms in My Heart, http://janiceng.blogspot.com/, ChinNee, Jo-N, LadyJava’s Lounge, My Life, My Hope, My Future, Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery, Choc Mint Girl, The Callalily Space, Juliana RW, Picturing of Life,Its Not a Weekend;Its a Lifestyle, Napaboaniya APAD, My Wanderings, Picture Clusters, Maiylah’s Snippets, TeacherJulie, GreenBucks1, GreenBucks2, Homeschooling Blog, Lucky Charms, TekKonsult,Marikit, Strawberrygurl, Busy Mom, My Stories, Punto De Vista, Shopaholic ties the knot, A Reality Bite ,My World whenmomspeaks, kathycot, buhaymisis, kathycotcooks, The Shopaholic in Me, malditang bunso's journal , Never Ending Resolve, your site
I'm tagging you later. ;)
* Christmas tree c/o Clip Art and Crafts.