Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm Back as a Pear!




You Are a Pear



You are independent, intelligent, and a free thinker.

You can accomplish great things, especially when you do them on your own.



You are direct, honest, and sometimes even a bit brutal.

There's not much that gets in the way of you and your ambition.



While you are hard nosed, you do have a much sweeter side to you.

It takes times for you to soften toward someone, but once you do, you'll be their friend for life.



Nyahaha! True, true, true... to the last detail. :D

I'd like to believe I'm a free thinker, though I stick to certain principles but I welcome any opinion. I'll listen but that doesn't mean I'm giving in to your ideas. Deal? ;)

A bit brutal? Yes, perhaps. I'm too much of a critic that my ex chastised me way back in college. So what I am today is already subdued. Imagine my brutality then! Hehe.

The last statement is very verily true. I don't give my trust completely. There are levels of trust for each friend I have. But once I branded you my friend --- congratulations, you've struck gold! Haha. Well, I'm not saying that I'll give you riches, 'coz I ain't have it myself. But for sure, I'd give you all the listening and help you can get to the very best I can, whenever, wherever. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment