Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Pains of Womanhood

Dysmenorrhea. Long since I had it. I don't mean I didn't have the usual on that time of month but today's just too powerful. My lower back aches once again. If only I could lie down but I can't. I am tempted to take a leave of absence but the office is finer to stay in than our apartment. That's hell.

I even made a poem about this bloody thing last night. [edit]

This is the bloody time when you ask those universal questions like "Why do women menstruate?" and "Why is it that men don't?" Trivial, I say. Trivial. Tsk tsk.

I have to trek down to the 3rd floor later and in order to endure this, I need mefenamic acid. Will buy. *nod nod*

Perhaps I just need a long walk. But stuck in this chair.


***

I recently (well, not so recent actually) got an SM Advantage card and had coupons raining on me. I don't buy much so if someone's interested on the following items, I'd glady reward you the respective coupon:
Valid until September 30, 2007

Get Php 100 for every Php 1,000 single-receipt purchase in:
  • ACE Builders Center
  • Surplus Shop
  • Baby & Co. (Branches: Rockwell, The Podium)
  • Kultura Filipino (Branches: MOA, Megamall A, SM Makati, North Edsa 3)
  • Sports Central (Branches: Baguio, Batangas, North Edsa 3, Sucat, Sta. Mesa, Manila, Dasmarinas, MOA, Fairview, Pampanga, Megamall)

Get Php 100 off for every Php 2,000 single-receipt purchase in:

  • Watsons
  • Toy Kingdom

Get Php 500 off for every Php 10, 000 single-receipt purchase in:

  • Our Home

I know it's just measly hundreds to others but once saved up could mean a lot. Know what I mean. Got more coupons to give away but that's for now. Tata! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment