Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Get Financial Mentors!

While reading Bo's blog once more, I found his post scripts again that I should announce. I hope I could go to the coaching program someday. Why someday? Coz I've planned my "getting rich" goals already just like Bo said in his book 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich and I'm still in the phase of learning. Wait for me next year! (I hope.) ^_^'

Bo Sanchez' recent post scripts:
"
PS. I’m giving another How To Be Truly Rich Seminar on July 21, 2007. To join this directional-changing and powerful Seminar, call Beckie at Tel. (02) 7229562 or email her at
beacon@philonline.com. Though the real cost of the seminar is P2,000++, we’re giving it at the give-away price of P475 per person only. Our team is subsidizing it and making it affordable. Why? So we can help as many people change their financial life. (Note: The first 20 people to register get the early bird price of P375. Hurry!)
Call Beckie at Tel. (02) 7229562 or email her at
beacon@philonline.com now.

PS2. A tidal wave of people have been writing me, asking me to be their financial mentor too. So I’ve decided to invite a small group of people to our Truly Rich Financial Coaching Program starting this August, 2007. It’s by invitation only—for people who are serious in learning financial abundance. It includes face-to-face, one-on-one coaching by my mentors themselves. That’s right. The same people who taught me will teach those in the program.

But because it’s a small group, I’m setting up requirements. First requirement: People qualified to join the Coaching Program are those who have already finished my How To Be Truly Rich Seminar. Because the psychology and theology of wealth has to be established first or the Coaching Program won’t work.

If you have not yet joined the How To Be Truly Rich Seminar, call Beckie at Tel. (02) 7229562 or email her at beacon@philonline.com now. Better hurry before you run out of seats.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment