Monday, May 21, 2007

Tag, You're It!

Got tagged by Tara (aka batang_pasaway). So here goes...

Pulls Rules...

Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged needs to write an entry of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

Dunno if these are weird. Some have been exposed in my Fwendster blog.

[1] I don't know how to swim. Even float. Yeah, that's too shameful, I know. But that's true.
[2] I don't know how to bike. That's another shameful fact on my list.
[3] I love looking at my nails despite not being polished.
[4] I don't like reading techie stuff despite me being a software developer. Well, I'm not really hard-core as a matter of fact.
[5] I raise my right leg when I wake up myself from bed.
[6] I love the texture of soft bedsheets on my soles.
[7] I have a tendency to fall in love easily --- more on attitude, not aptitude nor looks ha.
[8] When I do fall, I fall hard. Woe is me.
[9] My first love was not my first boyfriend. My ex knows that. Ask him instead, not me. Hehe.
[10] Emo trips are a part of my "normal" life. Get used to it.
[11] I'm so kulit, but to a trusted few only.
[12] I'm not the typical girl who gets kilig when she sees her crush. Only special moments deserve my kilig.
[13] I did not use face powder till I got to college.
[14] I have male best friends because I feel I can let out my weak side with them.
[15] My previous classmates think I'm serious, but in truth I'm insane.


-=Gonna tag=-
[1] Kiko [2] Mai [3] Tin [4] Chen [5] Lisa

[6] Ma'am Jae [7] Ma'am Avi [8] Prick [9] Anak [10] Stephie

No comments:

Post a Comment