Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Love Therapy Among Others

It seems that love is crazily brewing inside the small circle that I call world. Particularly with my girl friends and their textmates, if any or more. Hehe.

One who has a textmate till the wee hours of the morning.
One who is stalking her crush. (Don't ever do that again, I say!)
One who is encouraging a prospective suitor but loving someone else.
One who is not really encouraging a prospective suitor and/or loving someone else.
And I'm not telling who these are.

We single girls here in the office are setting up our "love therapy" sessions. Hahaha.

Lemme share an SMS message I got from Nhut long way back:
Think about this...
Anyone can make you happy by doing something special,
but only someone special can make you happy without doing anything.

That got me.
Ugh.

***
Speaking of SMS messages, here are some that stood out from spams I got this week.

Gems of wisdom:
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
Smile... Tomorrow will be worse.
Never miss a good chance to shut up.
Don't hate yourself in the morning. Sleep till noon.
Don't run, you'll just get tired.
Don't steal. That's the government's job.
The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
Never take life seriously.
Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Always remember, you're unique. Just like everyone else.
(Hehehe)

Never let go of anyone that you couldn't go a day without thinking about.
There just might be a very good reason why they're always on your mind.
Sometimes it's the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny.
(Awww...)

If the sun has not been made...
I would have been the hottest thing ever created.
(Whoa!)

Tanong:
Bakit di pwedeng magsuot ng hairnet ang mga kalbo?
Kasi...
Magmumukha silang...
Microphone!
Nyahaha!
Extreme! Extreme!
Magec Seng!
(Wahahahahaha. This is my favorite! ^_^)

Browsed through my pic archive and found this:

Taken by Tin at Ridgewood Residence on our stay in Baguio last January 2007.
Just found it appealing my sentimental state.
***


BTWH:
Anticipating...
1. Harry Potter movie on July. (Am I right?)
2. Bo Sanchez' 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich. (No budget yet. Weehee.)
3. Bob Ong's McArthur. (Not yet available in NBS. *sob*)

Found Julia Campbell's blog on her stay in the Philippines. May God bless her soul.

2 comments:

  1. I was about to send you a reply after seeing your comment in my latest post re: blind item.

    Then when I saw this post, parang "uh ok, nevermind. Saksakang dami na pala ng blind items mong nakapost" Nyeahahahaha.

    Re: The SMS that "got you" - taasan mo na kasi yung ante sa guy na yun. Love is the only game you lose by not playing. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Love is the only game you lose by not playing."

    Nice... Naks.

    ReplyDelete