Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Want More Push (the movie)

Push (the movie starring Chris Evans and Dakota Fanning) had a great concept going with its psychic powers like telekinesis, clairvoyance, etc. but I just feel that the film didn't give justice to that great concept. The plot was good enough but it really would've been better especially with the unraveling of the characters' personal stories, not to mention the lack of intense telekinetic action.

I think the actors did good particularly Dakota Fanning; it's just that the material wasn't ripe enough. I want more. :(

Anyway, it seems that this kind of genre started with Heroes and Jumper. What next? :)

Before I wanted to have the power to read minds, but then I realized things are better the normal way.

What superpower do you want to have?

***

For more updates, please subscribe to my feeds via email or RSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment