Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Forgot Valentine's

Oh I forgot it's Valentine's today. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

It's also the birthday of my friend Lisa so happy birthday to her too even if she might not even read this. ^^ (But of course I already texted my greetings.)

I think having Valentine's Day for your birthday is cool and uncool at the same time. Cool because whenever people think of Valentine's, they'll remember it's your birthday. And it's cool to know that your birthday falls on a "holiday" and it's even associated with love, right? However, you can be cheated of your birthday because you'd just get the same gift for your birthday and Valentine's. So if your loved one is a cheapskate, sorry for you. Haha.

I don't have an actual Valentine's date today but I "dated" a male friend a while ago at Jollibee. He didn't give me chocolates. Worse, I treated him lunch.

Why was I having an unromantic lunch at Jollibee? We went to a nearby hospital because our friend's dad needed blood donors (though we weren't able to donate blood).

Talk about having a bloody Valentine.

***


Who are you spending your Valentine's with? Happy Hearts Day! :)

For more updates, please subscribe to my feeds via email or RSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment