Saturday, December 20, 2008

Angeles City Photowalk

Magically, (I just want to use the term magically) I'm putting this Angeles Pampanga photowalk slideshow here instead of my photo blog. Well because it's a slideshow and I'm not in the mood to talk about all of them so they're here captioned and auto-played. Haven't uploaded all of them though.

Cey and I assigned ourselves for the photowalk for our Pampanga blog. Here are some shots from SM Clark to Bayanihan Park in Angeles City, Pampanga. My hometown, my love. ^^



I'm telling time and again that I don't edit my photos, except for the text, because I'm old school. (Well, except those in Oktoberfest and other pics taken in the dark due to noise and blur.)

Nah, I'm just too lazy. And I believe that a good composition is best taken while shooting, no cropping can adjust to that. Well, it depends really. :D

2 comments:

  1. namiss ko ung photoshoot n un ah. hehe. ganda pagkakakuha mo ng mga trees. wlang mtino sa mga nkuha ko! hahahah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. uy nagcomment ka pala hehe. thanks! ngayon ko lang napansin, you know naman di na ko nagbablog (zzz) hehehe...

    to naman, onga di ko pa ata nakita mga kuha mo that time. asan na? :)

    ReplyDelete