Sunday, September 21, 2008

Growing Up With Disney



Of course, who didn’t grow up with Disney, ei? I remember the first Disney movie I watched was Alladin in the big screen because back then there was still no CDs or DVDs, just VHS cassettes and movies weren’t supposed to be available in video only after a year. (But I’m not that old, okay? Those were the days of non-piracy. :D)

Another great thing with Alladin besides me liking The Genie (dubbed by one of my fave comedians, Robin Williams) is that Lea Salonga is the singing voice of Princess Jasmine. FYI: Lea is one of the Filipinos who made their mark in the world, which makes us so proud of her.

Anyway, I liked and loved a lot of Disney movies over my whole 24 years of existence but here’s some of them in no particular order:

1. Alladin
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Cinderella
4. The Little Mermaid
5. Finding Nemo
6. The Incredibles
7. Monsters, Inc
8. Ratatouille
9. Toy Story
10. Wall E
11. Enchanted
12. Chronicles of Narnia
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. National Treasure
15. Underdog

Whenever there’s a new Disney film out, I try to watch it as much as possible because I know it’s a quality feel-good movie like the last one I watched, which was Wall E. Plus I always marvel at the songs. I love Disney songs, too. Hehe.

I know you also have your list of fave Disney movies so post them as a comment here and let’s see if we match some, if not all, of our faves. ^^

Speaking of matching, why don’t we just try a game of Disney Bingo? I think it’d be really fun especially for kids to play such a game because the characters are very familiar and it would also be a good exercise on their intellect as well. Grab a copy of the Disney Bingo game at Amazon.com or Drugstore.com. Enjoy! ^^

Post?slot_id=20724&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment