Saturday, September 13, 2008

Emoticons

I don’t know much of emo history till now though I use the word for my emotional outbursts here. Googling it up and getting to Wikipedia, I learned that part of the emo fashion is long bangs brushed to one side. Well, I’ve recently sported bangs though not that long and it’s always parted to one side (so as to lessen my chubby cheeks there) so does this mean I'm emo? Well, a little part of me agrees especially on being emotional and introverted. (Yeah, I am.)

Perhaps a shot at Emo Chat Rooms will help in getting to know this crowd. Member registration is easy and signing up is absolutely free. If you want to get more personal, webcams and microphones can be handy to use. Guest accounts are also available. How much emo is in you?

1 comment:

  1. nice post about emotions of human.The blog is also nice by the way visit my new post in Amazing blog ,
    jack ,
    deaty.please add my blog in to your fiends link list.

    ReplyDelete