Monday, August 25, 2008

3 Tags of Six: 666?!

Okay, I've been blogging lately of tags because they're long overdue. This will be my last set for the week... err for the month na sana hehe. 666? Oooh.. :D Beware of this long post all about myself. Nyahaha.

6 Layers of NER (from Demiera)

LAYER ONE
Name: Nerissa
Birth date: Nov 3
Birthplace: Angeles City, Philippines
Current Location: Angeles also
Eye Color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Dark brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER TWO
Your heritage: Filipino (Asian)
The shoes you wore today: N/A. I didn't go out today. Thanks for the holidays! ^^
Your weakness: My loved ones
Your fears: Rejection
Your perfect pizza: Chef d'Angelo's
Goal you’d like to achieve in life: To touch the lives of other people

LAYER THREE
Your most overused phrase on IM: :)) (this is not a phrase I know :D)
Your first waking thoughts: Is it a workday?
Your best physical feature: Smile (that's what they say but I prefer my nails hehe)
Your most missed memory: Falling in love

LAYER FOUR
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi because Coke is more rampant here. Though I'm not really a softdrinker.
McDonald’s or Burger King: BK! A very sad plight that there's no BK here still. *bawls*
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: N/A. Not into signatured items. And not into shoes. Hehe.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Both.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate!!!
Cappuccino or coffee: Hmm... since I'm not a coffee person, I even haven't tried capuccino ever. Might as well put that in my todo list. Teehee ^^

LAYER FIVE
A famous person, dead or alive, that you would interview: Jose Rizal
Movie you can watch and say the lines along with the actors: Sadly, none.
Name two of your passions in life: Writing and photography.
Least favorite time of day: That lazy afternoon time after lunch. It's like a dead zone for me.

LAYER SIX
Hairspray or gel: N/A. I don't like my hair slinky or hard.
Your favorite meal: Too many to mention. Hahaha.
Color you see when you close your eyes: Black.
Listen to classical music: Nope, don't have a copy.
Ever said LOL in real life without thinking about it: Nope since I seldom use it in IM also.

6 Things I did Today and Yesterday (from Jean)

Yesterday
1. I missed church.
2. I didn't load my cellphone.
3. I almost slept all day.

Today
1. I blogged on 3 blogs.
2. I watched PDA on YouTube.
3. I still didn't load my cellphone.


6 Quirky yet Boring Unspectacular Details about Me (from Vera)

1. I like to sleep on my side with a pillow hugging me.
2. I'm happier buying a lower-priced item than its expensive counterpart.
3. I love peppermint choco.
4. I love word play.
5. I love love.
6. Instead of physical attributes, I sense personalities.

Thanks to these 3 blogging gal friends of mine. Whew! That ends all of my overdue tags for now. Yay! ^^

1 comment: