Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vote for NER and Galleria Neri!

Hi there, online and offline friends! Well, I'd like to ask for your support for both of my blogs, NER: Never Ending Resolve and Galleria Neri.

To my surprise, I received nominations for the said blogs from two different bloggers who are conducting their contests.

This blog (NER) was short-listed in CarlotaOnline's contest for a customized layout! Yey!
Pls visit CarlotaOnline to vote for NER Please visit CarlotaOnline to vote for NER. The voting poll is located at the right sidebar.


Meanwhile, Marky of Tiklaton launched Idol Blog '08 for its second week and Galleria Neri was accepted as a finalist! Please visit Galleria Neri to vote. The poll is also located at the right sidebar. However I'm thrilled that my other linky friends have been nominated as well. Good luck to us all! :)

Please vote for both of my blogs everyday till July 19. Thanks in advance! I'd really appreciate your support. God bless. ^^

1 comment:

  1. ang taray 2 contests in 1 week! i'll support you all the way! ;) goodluck sis! xoxo

    ReplyDelete