Friday, June 20, 2008

I Don't Have a Job But I'm Busy

Taking blogging seriously ain't easy. (But then when you take something seriously, where's the easy part there, ei?)

You have to promote your blog via blog-hopping then link exchanges, submitting your blog to various registration sites, joining forums and blog groups and, of course, blog. And if you really want to stand out, you just don't blog. You have to blog with the best way you can. Still if you want to make an income, it should be SEO-optimized or sponsored.

I've been blogging for less than three years now. First in Friendster then I got into Blogger, Tabulas, and WordPress. Now I'm settled with Blogger until WordPress can accommodate AdSense without additional costs. Haha. (Or I'm just too dumb to make it work there with a free account. I'm stingy; I don't want to get a domain. I'm also lazy, btw. Haha.)

I started out with blogging because I just wanted to practice my English because eversince I got out of school, I hardly talk or write in English. I had to sharpen my mind before it can get any duller. Of course, I only wanted to vent out my thoughts as well, given that I am a frustrated writer.

But now I want to take my blogging to the next level. (If there are levels indeed.) I've been procrastinating for the past years and just doing mediocre posts just so I could post. God help me. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment