Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Status: Achieving Connectivity

I resigned from work. I was an official bum last Friday. Woohoo! However, I don't know till when I can keep this bumhood. Let's see.

To all those who entered (and crashed) into my Manila life, thanks a lot. I don't want to say goodbye, just see you next time. ;) (But I'm not coming back for work in Manila, okei?)

I don't know now what "selected" means. I just inquired in a PLDT office near our house and they told me that we can't get a line because they only serve a selected few. I don't live on a mountain. This is Angeles City we're talking about. I'm in the center of it and we can't get a line?!! That sucks!

So I leave you now with me ranting hehe... I hope I can apply for a DSL within the week. I have to.

Tech Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment