Thursday, December 6, 2007

God's TV

I'm looking out from our office's window and I can see through the offices at the building in front since they're lighted.

Funny how I can see the people there, sitting or walking around. Someone brushing her hair and using her glass pane as mirror. Perhaps she sees me looking at her, perhaps not.

I remember one of Bo's articles telling about God having a great time watching us in His TV. By seeing through the offices in front, it's like having different lives showcased in multiple TVs. Perhaps God has this kind of high-tech stuff to peer in our lives.

Now He sees me blogging despite having tons of work to do still. But I know that He knows this is just me relaxing from a stressed-out day.

How about you? What does God see in you?

No comments:

Post a Comment