Obviously I've gotten a new layout which I took from Blogger templates as I was browsing through the net. However it had its own CSS class so I had to tweak the template and re-publish my posts to smaller fonts. (I think I heart small fonts ^_^)
I've also added labels to organize my convoluted posts, which attest to my twisted brain, ei? Hehe.
FYI on the labels (as if needed)...
- Blogly Speaking - Anything to do with this blog.
- Bo Alerts - I've actually taken participation into Bo's Web Ministry. That's the reason for the earlier post.
- Bookwormed - Self-explanatory; I'll be worming on books. XD
- Captured - Unplugged images.
- Chocolates - I heart chocolates so stuff here would be those that I really love.
- Doodles Noodles - I just love the rhyme. I doodle once in a while.
- Dramatix - Emo trips.
- Elucidations - Rediscovering philosophies and realizations.
- Giggles - Corny stuff I could laugh at. Weehee.
- Moi in a Box - Explore my confused individuality.
- Rhyming Verses - May not rhyme all the time but poems in their essence.
- Sketches - Bits and pieces of stories.
- Soulfood - To God be all the glory indeed.
This list may go on and on in the future if I deem needed. Hehe.
I'm planning to take blogging seriously but how can I do that if...
*By the way highway (BTWH) :
A friend sent me a link to Making Fiends but I can't seem to finish any episode. Darn it.
*On the Shelf:
1. How to Find Your One True Love by Bo Sanchez
2. 10x10x10: Sampung Tigsasampung Minutong Dula Mula sa Sampung Mandudula (Hope I get the title right. Thanks for sharing, Tin! ^_^)